Total Pageviews

Followers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Starting Here

I am from Pawhuska.  I grew up there until I was seventeen when I went in the navy.  Pawhuska is where my heart is and I have many friends in Pawhuska and just about as many relatives so I have keen interests in Pawhuska.  I write about it, "Pawhuska Kids' Stuff," published by Outskirts Press in 2007, and I photograph Pawhuska.  For some time I have tried to provide information on anything current as I was able via my distribution lists.  I use AT&T/SBCGlobal and some of their changes to prevent SPAM have created problems for my list so I plan to try to write information here and ask those on my current distribution lists to subscribe to this blog and let posts send to them.  I hope it will help each of us.  If it does not work, I may go back to the distribution lists or I may try something else.  This is entry number one and so it is and will be experimental until I learn more.

Stevie Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment